I hit 200 downloads at iStockphoto this morning, moving a bit closer to eligibility for their exclusive contributor program. I'm thinking of opting in, for the following reasons:
- Relatively easy uploading and release management with DeepMeta.
- The appeal of only having to manage one image collection.
- More than half of my earnings come from iStockphoto already.
- More allowed uploads per week.
- Increased royalties as cannister level increases.
- Faster inspections.
I still have 50 more downloads before I'd be eligible, but I'm currently leaning towards exclusivity.